Terms and Conditions
Welcome to CrackRex!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Crackrex’s Website, located at https://Crackrex.com/
In using this website, we presume that you agree to these conditions and terms. Please do not continue to use CrackRex If you do not wish to be bound by all of the conditions and terms outlined on this site.
The following terms apply in these terms and conditions Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, as well as all agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you who logs onto this website and adheres to the Terms and Conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us” is a references to the Company. “Party”, “Parties” and “Us”, refer to us and the client. The terms all refer to the acceptance, offer, and consideration of the payment required to provide helping the client in the most effective manner to achieve the objective of satisfying the client’s requirements in relation to the supply of the services provided by the Company according to and subject to, the current laws of the Netherlands. Any usage of the above terminology, as well as other terms in the singular or plural, capitalization and/or he/she/they, are interpreted as interchangeable, and hence as being referring to the identical.
Unless stated otherwise, CrackRex and/or its licensors have their intellectual property rights to everything on CrackRex. Intellectual property rights remain in our hands. You can access this through CrackRex.com for personal use, subject to the restrictions stipulated in these terms and conditions.
It is not recommended to:
- Copy material from CrackRex
- Sub-license, rent, or sell materials
- Reproduce, duplicate or duplicate material from CrackRex
- Redistribute Content
This Agreement will commence at the time of the signing.
Certain areas of this website provide the opportunity for users to share and discuss opinions and data in particular areas of the site. CrackRex does not edit filter comments, publish or read them prior to their publication on the site. Comments do not represent the opinions or views of CrackRex or its agents or its affiliates. Comments express the views as well as the opinions expressed by the individual who has posted their views and opinions. In the manner allowed by applicable laws, CrackRex shall not be accountable for the Comments or any damages, liabilities or other expenses incurred in connection with the usage of or posting of or appearance of Comments on this site.
CrackRex reserves its right to review all comments and to delete any comments that are deemed inappropriate or offensive, or that cause the breach or violation of the Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and affirm that:
- You are entitled to publish the comments on our site and you have all necessary permits and permissions;
- The comments do not violate any intellectual property rights such as trademarks, patents, or copyright of any third party;
- The comments do not contain offensive, defamatory, offensive, libelous, or indecent material that would constitute an invasion of privacy.
- Comments are not used to solicit or promote commercial or custom or current commercial activities, or any illegal activity.
You provide CrackRex a non-exclusive right to reproduce, use and edit your comments, as well as to authorize other users to reproduce, use and edit your comments in the forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations can connect to our Website without prior written permission:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors can hyperlink to our Website similarly to how they hyperlink to websites of other businesses listed as well as
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses, except for soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, as well as charity fundraising groups, which are not permitted to link to our website.
They may also hyperlink to our homepage as well as to publications or other Web pages as that the link (a) isn’t in any way misleading, (b) doesn’t suggest in any way sponsorship, endorsement, or acceptance of the linking party or its products and/or services as well as (c) is within its context on the linked party’s website.
We can consider and even approve any other link requests coming from the following kinds of companies:
- well-known information for business or consumer sources;
- dot.com Community websites;
- associations or other groups that represent the interests of charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- Accounting, law, and consulting companies and
- Trade associations and educational institutions.
We will accept links from the organizations we choose to approve if we determine the following: (a) the link does not appear unfavorably to our affiliated businesses; (b) the organization has no negative record in our database; (c) benefits us from the visibility of the hyperlink outweighs for the lack of CrackRex as well (d) the hyperlink appears within the context of the general information about resources.
The organizations can link to our home page as that the link (a) isn’t in any way deceptive, (b) doesn’t falsely suggest the endorsement, sponsorship or support of the linking party or their products or offerings or products; and (c) is in the specifics of the linking party’s website.
If you’re one of the companies listed in the paragraph above paragraph 2, and you are looking to link your site to our site We must know via e-mail to CrackRex. Include your name, your business name, contact details along with the URL for your site and a list of URLs that you would like for us to hyperlink to your site, and an outline of the URLs we have on our website to which you’d like to hyperlink. Please wait a couple of weeks for an answer.
The organizations that have been approved are able to link to our website in the following manner:
- Through the use of our corporate name or
- Utilizing the resource locator uniformly connected to
- Through the use of another description for our site that is linked to, that is relevant within the context and structure of the content on the site of the linking party.
The CrackRex logo or other images is allowed in connection with a link unless there is an agreement to license trademarks.
Without prior written permission, you should not make frames over our web pages that modify in any way the visual appearance or presentation of our website.
We will not be held accountable for any information which appears on your website. You agree to safeguard and defend us from all allegations that arise on your website. It is prohibited that any link(s) are allowed to be placed on any website which could be seen as libelous or illegal, or offensive, or that violates, otherwise violates, encourages the infringement, or any other violation of any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
The Website reserves the right to ask to remove all or any link from our website. You agree to immediately take down all links to our Website on demand. We reserve the right to modify the terms of these conditions, as well as the policy on linking at any time. By linking to our website you agree to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions for linking.
Removal of our links
If you discover a hyperlink on our website that you find offensive for any reason, feel free to notify us at any time. We’ll look into requests to take down links but we aren’t obliged to do so or reply to you directly.
We cannot ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate We do not guarantee its accuracy or completeness nor do we guarantee to guarantee that the website is available, or that the information on the site is kept up-to-date.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all claims, warranties, and conditions that relate to this website or the usage of this site. This disclaimer does not:
- Limit or exclude your liability in the event of the death of a person or injury to a person;
- limit or eliminate any liability we or you may have for any fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- limit any of your obligations in any manner not allowed by the law in force limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted by applicable law;
- exempt us from any of the obligations that cannot be exempted under the law applicable to you.
The restrictions and limitations of responsibility set out by the preceding Section as well as elsewhere within this disclaimer (a) must be abided by the previous paragraph and (b) cover all obligations which arise from the disclaimer including those arising out of contract, tort or for the breach of statutory obligation.
In the event that the website, as well as the information and services, are offered for free and without charge, we are not accountable for any damage or loss of any kind.